PenguinMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PenguinMS the ULTIMATE Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WrathOfBain App...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WrathOfBain

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-30

WrathOfBain App... Empty
PostSubject: WrathOfBain App...   WrathOfBain App... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:43 am

IGN: WrathOfBain

Ventrilo Name: Stiltz

Location/timezone: Las Vegas, NV (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Active times, be specific and don't lie: Its summer so I have alot of time. Normally from 11:00 am to around 12:00 to 1:00 am pretty much I am on all the time!

Experience being a gm in other servers. Please provide referances so we can check: I have been a GM in 2 servers which are now offline so I can give no references. I was Head GM in a server called PenguinMS (offline) Also Co-Owner of a server called DoodleMS (offline) I can try to look for maybe and old website or something but I don't know if I can.

What can you Do to help the server :
I can tell all my friends about it because we all know we need more players! I will also try to get rid of all hackers. I will vote twice everyday (which I already do).

Why do you wish to become a GM :
I want to become a GM because its alot of fun and I have experience with it. I want to help make this server the best it can be!

If you suspect someone of hacking what will you do?
Well first thing I would do is go into hide and then wait to see visual proof of this person hacking. I would take a screen shot of him. Then I would ban that person. Then I would post a screen shot and player info in the banned section of the forum

If two players get in a fight what would you do?
Listen to both sides of the argument and then try to solve the problem the best I can and if they are still out of hand and they keep fight I will give them a warning then if they continue then I would jail them for like 5 or 10 minutes.

If a player is ksing another player what would you do?
From Normally people KS because they are really bored or they are jerks. So I would ask why they are KSing and if they say they are bored then I will kindly ask him to leave and if he is being a jerk then I will tell him to leave but if he keeps going then I would have to send him on a fancy jail trip.

If gm's get in a fight what would you do?
I would take both sides of the argument and see whats going on with the GM's and then after listening to what they say I would try to get another GM's opinion on the situation and from there I would make a solution from there.

Will you respect the PenguinMS GM rules and staff :
There is only one answer: YES

Are you above the age of 14?
Yes I am

How long have you been playing PenguinMS?
Its not out yet so I cant, but I want to play it... but I have been playing MS (Global and Private) for at least 5 years I know way too much stuff about MS

Is there anything else you would like to add?
I would like to add that if I do get GM you wouldn't be disappointed at all! I am extremly mature but fun at the same time. I want to make people happy on this server and make it super awesome. Sorry about the first app I was bored so I made a quick draft but I actually took my time on this one. I hope its more helpful I also tried to make this 750 words but I have no clue how close I am to that.

Do you acknowledge that everything on this application is 100% true?
Yes I do

Thanks for taking your time to read this. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chocolatethundah6994

WrathOfBain App...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PenguinMS :: General :: GM applications-
Jump to: