PenguinMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PenguinMS the ULTIMATE Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Timeshifter app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Timeshifter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Timeshifter app Empty
PostSubject: Timeshifter app   Timeshifter app Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:00 am

IGN: Timeshifter

Location/timezone: Northern Virginia, United States (Bleh)

Timezone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Active times, be specific and don't lie:

So it's summer, usually in the morning to mid afternoons, sometimes evenings or late nights....(Kinda random)

Experience being a gm in other servers. Please provide references so we can check:

Not sure if you can check the servers since they are offline, but I have been a GM 3 or 4 times. 2 of the times were on Servers that were in the top 5 of the xtremetop100 (Blizzard MS I think it was -rank 3-, and Doodle MS -Me and my friends server rank 5-

What can you Do to help the server :

Well I can recommend the server to my friends and.... hmmm... what else can I do.... uhhh.... Help everyone and anyone who needs help and have awesome EVENTS!!!!!

Why do you wish to become a GM :

I like helping people, and it is a fun experience. (F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for Uuuuuu and meeee, N is for Anything and anywhere down in the deep blue sea....) O.o Ahhhahaha

If you suspect someone of hacking what will you do?

I am VERY familiar with hacks, and I will explain this in steps.

1) Go into Hide

2) Warp to them

3) Look for consistant damage that is the same each time

4) Observe to see if they are using any other hacks / if any at all

5) If it is a hacker, get a SS (Screen Shot/or Frapps) of them then pull out my ban hammer...ban hammer not included, varies on the rules of the server

6) Post on the forums of the Bannie, date & time, under what accusations and SS (Screen shot) or link to a video

If two players get in a fight what would you do?

Hear, both sides of the problem. Offer a solution, then deal with the problem. If any disrespect is heard from either side about the GM or the server, ar any Foul language arises, give a warning, then if it continues, I usually Jail them for about 10-15min.

If a player is ksing another player what would you do?

First ask for them to leave, and if they don't then I warp them out of the map.....space is good place to be XD

If gm's get in a fight what would you do?

Inspect the situation thoroughly, then offer my opinion to the matter and try to solve the issue without both sides happy.

Will you respect the PenguinMS GM rules and staff :

Simple as it gets, YES

Are you above the age of 14?

+4 years

How long have you been playing PenguinMS?

Since before it became DoodleMs, so when the server first came out. When Spade closed Penguin it became DoodleMs with WrathofBain/Kain

Is there anything else you would like to add?

Balls.....Wrath told me to say it <<

Also, I am very fun guy to get to know, I have years of experience with MS, considering I was an original BETA tester from GMS (Global Maple Story). I am 36.7% Japanese, and 42% some Welsh <--- Random fact for today. I love anime and manga, chinese food, shushi <More> Even more random facts. I am an artist, and I play TF2, Neotokyo, and some CSS, and WoW.

If you would like to know more, let me know. And thankyou for reviewing this application.

See you in Game PENGUINMS/DOODLEMS FOREVER <3 <3 <3

Do you acknowledge that everything on this application is 100% true?
YES!
Back to top Go down

Timeshifter app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PenguinMS :: General :: GM applications-
Jump to: