PenguinMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PenguinMS the ULTIMATE Maplestory Private Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WrathOfKain's app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WrathOfKain

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

WrathOfKain's app Empty
PostSubject: WrathOfKain's app   WrathOfKain's app Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:21 am

IGN: WrathOfKain

Location/timezone: Las Vegas, NV (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Active times, be specific and don't lie: Well until I get me schedule set (in about a week) I'll be active in mornings and late evenings. (Around 11pm or 12am)

Experience being a gm in other servers. Please provide referances so we can check: Well I was only a GM for the server that I created with WrathofBain and Timeshifter. That was DoodleMS.

What can you Do to help the server :
I can moderate in the mornings for the morning players (PST) and the late evening. I also want to create a good friendly Maplestory server.

Why do you wish to become a GM :
I want to be a GM to try and help create a good quality server. I have been trying out a lot of different servers and most of them lack in good communities. That is why I want to be a GM.

If you suspect someone of hacking what will you do?
First I would hide then warp to the alleged hacker. After seeing visual proof of hacking (whatever hack it may be) I would take a SS or video and ban the player. Then post the player info and SS/video in the banned section of the forums.

If two players get in a fight what would you do?
Figure out why the players are fighting. Try to offer a third party point of view and not take sides, regardless of who the players are. If the fighting continues I would jail the players for a set amount of time.

If a player is ksing another player what would you do?
Basically if someone is KS'ing I would ask him to politely leave, if he refuses I would jail the player for harassment of other players.

If gm's get in a fight what would you do?
It's not my say if I am a fellow GM. I would listen to the problem and what is being said. I would try to offer a solution then report the problem to the Admin/HeadGM.

Will you respect the PenguinMS GM rules and staff :
Who wouldn't? (Yes!!!)

Are you above the age of 14?
Mhm

How long have you been playing PenguinMS?
Well I played old PenguinMS with Spade after he closed it down, I (along with WrathofBain and TimeShifter) created a server: DoodleMS! So I can't wait to play the new Penguin MS. Very Happy

Is there anything else you would like to add?
Well I like to have fun but do realize you need to be mature at the same time. I also believe the GM's should interact and have fun but also do what the stuff that GM's are meant to do: moderate. I have been playing MS for about 3 years. I can't wait till the server comes out wether I become a GM or not it will be lots of fun. Thank you so much for reviewing my application. Smile

Do you acknowledge that everything on this application is 100% true?
By clicking Send I agree that all information on this application is true. I accept that if any of the information is false the application will be considered void to all parties that are concerned. (Pretty intsense stuff...no?? Razz)
Back to top Go down
Kibumpark
Admin
Admin
Kibumpark

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-02

WrathOfKain's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrathOfKain's app   WrathOfKain's app Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:09 am

Lol, that's kinda funny since Me and WrathofBain Made DoodleMs, oh well...
Back to top Go down
https://penguinmaple.forumotion.com
WrathOfKain

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-31

WrathOfKain's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrathOfKain's app   WrathOfKain's app Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:13 am

I'm pretty sure I was there. It was kind of hosted on my computer..
Back to top Go down
WrathOfBain

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-30

WrathOfKain's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrathOfKain's app   WrathOfKain's app Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:32 am

Actually Kibum it was me and Kain and Timeshifter we both were at his house and made it and it was on his computer...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chocolatethundah6994
Kibumpark
Admin
Admin
Kibumpark

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-02

WrathOfKain's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrathOfKain's app   WrathOfKain's app Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:31 pm

WrathOfBain wrote:
Actually Kibum it was me and Kain and Timeshifter we both were at his house and made it and it was on his computer...
Then you guys ditched it after about like a week and I took it over.
Back to top Go down
https://penguinmaple.forumotion.com
WrathOfBain

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-07-30

WrathOfKain's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrathOfKain's app   WrathOfKain's app Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:14 am

We didnt ditch it... People sent our computers viruses and we had to get rid of a bunch of stuff and the server was included.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chocolatethundah6994
Sponsored content

WrathOfKain's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: WrathOfKain's app   WrathOfKain's app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WrathOfKain's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PenguinMS :: General :: GM applications-
Jump to: